Employment Type: Full-Time
Turf Masters Lawn Care continues to grow! We now have 10 branch locations in 4 Southeastern states. Due to our explosive growth, Turf Masters is seeking an Operations/Field Manager for our Dallas, GA location. Turf Masters promotes a great work-life balance in a family atmosphere.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing your team of Route Managers to meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly revenue goals.
- Managing your team of Route Managers to educate customers on additional services needed.
- Training in the safe application of fertilizer and weed-control products according to label instruction.
- Ensure the safety of trucks and equipment.
- Accurately complete production reports.
- Investigate customer issues.
- Provide incredible customer service.
Candidates must have the following to be considered:
- A strong work ethic.
- Successful history of managing others.
- The ability to work independently and self-manage.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Previous lawn care, turf care or landscape experience in a management capacity.
- Competitive compensation including salary plus bonuses.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Paid time-off.
- Opportunities for advancement with a growing company.
Compensation based on experience.
Loading some great jobs for you...