Line Cook (FT/PT)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
:Savannah Quarters CC in Pooler, GA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Line Cook/Prep Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service. Hourly Rate: $12.50
Key Responsibilities of the Line Cook:
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
• Expedites orders in a timely manner.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
• Helps reduce loss/waste.
• Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
• Actively participates in training efforts.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Attends staff meetings.
• Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
• Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
• Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.Minimum Qualifications for the Line Cook:
• Associates Culinary Degree and 6 months to a year Culinary Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Other Qualifications:
• Serv Safe Certified preferred.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...