NSLS Campus Ambassador
Employment Type: Full-Time
Coordinate recruitment activities to help invited university students learn about and enroll in NSLS.
Some of these activities include, but are not limited to:
- On campus and virtual events like tabling, orientations, and information sessions
- Lead interactions utilizing social media, email, text and in-person conversations to build relationships with invited students
- Positively represent the NSLS brand on campus with poise, professionalism, knowledge and confidence
- Conduct meetings with key campus administrators and department leads to grow NSLS positive reputation
- Collaborate with up to 4 other Campus Ambassadors
- Attend virtual training sessions, weekly meetings with the National Office and a national weekly kick off meeting with Ambassadors across the country
- Opportunities for extension beyond 10/1/2020 based on performance
Loading some great jobs for you...