A sought after Assistant Teacher position at The Goddard School on Windward in Alpharetta (NAEYC and AdvancedEd accredited preschool) is currently interviewing for a full time Assistant Teachers.
Our school is growing! We need:
Full Time Infant Assistant Teacher (8:45am-5:45pm)
Full Time Toddler Assistant Teacher
Full Time Pre-Kindergarten Assistant Teacher (9:30am-6:30pm)
Part Time Afternoon Teachers (1-6:30pm)
Full Time/Part Time Rotating Teacher
Job will require implementing our FLEX (Fun Learning Experience) curriculum, having a lot of fun with tiny tots, and maintaining a positive attitude.
Must have classroom management skills and enjoy working with children.
We are looking for a caring individual who actively interacts and engages with the children and who possesses excellent parent communication skills.
Previous experience of at least 1 year required (student teaching eligible).
Requirements and Qualifications
- A bright smile, gentle demeanor, and love for young children.
- 1 years previous infant experience in a quality program.
- Minimum of CDA (or equivalent) desired but not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents regarding their child's day (verbal and written)- Comfortable learning new technology.
- Experience executing curriculum for a classroom of 13.
- Outstanding references
Our school is dedicated to quality and is a fun and rewarding place to work.
We have a terrific team of teachers and a staff that wants to help you succeed.
Benefits for this position include:
- Competitive Compensation with bonus opportunities
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Paid Personal Time Off including a day during the month of your birthday!
- Paid Training
- Plenty of Supplies for your classroom
- Amazing professional environment with like-minded, intelligent and close-knit teammates.
1) Use Google Maps - make sure you are within a reasonable commute of 30004.
We are off of exit 11 on GA 400.
2) We are looking for someone with outstanding communications skills, so please take the time to write us a thoughtful cover letter which will enable your resume to stand out from the many we receive.
Please remember to:- Introduce yourself, describe your qualifications, and explain why you are interested in this position- Explain your current (or last) position and why you are looking for a new position- Give your salary range expectations
3) Reply to this posting with cover letter in the body of the email and resume attached in MS Word of PDF
Job Type: Full-time* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...