Our Product team is looking for a mid- to senior-level web designer who is comfortable working both collaboratively and independently. The ideal candidate is passionate about wrangling complexity to create simple and seamless digital experiences. They must be thoughtful in considering the holistic user experience when designing-understanding how their designs fit in context with other elements as diverse as copy, animations, and the business model.
We're searching for somebody with a keen eye for detail, sharp visual design sensibilities, and ability to independently execute design tasks. They should be eager to collaborate with members of a multidisciplinary team to flesh out new feature concepts, iterate on existing digital components, and integrate a strong brand personality into their designs.
- Reference established patterns and brand language to generate production-quality screens for responsive websites and web apps
- Work closely with other designers to develop and evolve product design standards and pattern library with a focus on web products
- Flesh out flow diagrams for new and existing components in web products
- Assist in development of low- and high-fidelity prototypes for testing and communicating design concepts
- Effectively communicate new and evolved design concepts both within the team and with external stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant web or UX design role(s)
- Online portfolio demonstrating an exceptional grasp of modern digital design concepts and responsive web design
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and basic prototyping tools such as InVision
- Understanding of information architecture and UI animation principles
- Experience with UI animation and/or working directly with researchers are both a plus
- Candidates should be based in Atlanta or Los Angeles.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Associated topics: css, ecmascript, frontend, jquery, js, jscript, jsp, html, web design, web designer