Southeast Georgia Health System has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse
to join our PACU team on the Brunswick Campus! Summary:
Provides patient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation, teaching and supervision. Demonstrates professional growth and development. Uses good judgment. Utilizes patient care supplies/equipment in a fiscally responsible manner. Exhibits positive interpersonal skills. All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote a culture of safety, follow established policies, and adhere to all state and federal regulatory requirements, Joint Commission requirements, and national patient safety standards.
- Effectively manages the care of assigned patients using knowledge, skills, judgment and decision making skills for the specific area and patient population.
- Delivers patient care utilizing standardized evidenced based guidelines of care and appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and equipment.
- Reviews, evaluates and takes appropriate action regarding results of diagnostic tests.
- Administers medications according to Health System policy.
- Performs and documents a standardized nursing assessment in a systematic, organized and continuous manner to identify and prioritize physical, psychosocial and cultural needs.
- Participate in the periodic review and evaluation of the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
The ideal RN
candidate should possess the following minimal qualifications:
- Graduate of a Diploma, Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree Nursing Program. BSN preferred.
- Current RN license to practice in the State of Georgia.
- Current BLS required.
- Nursing skills as defined in the law governing the practice of nursing in Georgia.
All team members of Southeast Georgia Health System will promote service excellence by developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, other team members, and the medical staff and will ensure the highest quality of care by performing their responsibilities according to the highest professional standards.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or national origin. EOE/AA: M/F/D/V
Associated topics: bsn, hospice, intensive, maternal, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu