Team - Class A CDL driver - Dedicated - OTR - Line Haul - Refrigerated - No touch
Employment Type: Full-Time
- $2,400 - $2,600 total average weekly pay per team
- 5,000 - 6,000 average miles per week per team
- Line haul
- Company driver (team)
- Refrigerated and Dry Van
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- 5 - 6 required days out
- No guaranteed weekends home
- 50% drop and hook
- 50% live load / unload
- 100% no touch freight
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are allowed
- Riders are not allowed
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size 50 - 99 trucks
- Mostly automatic trucks
- Governed trucks at 70 mph on cruise control (may vary when off cruise control)
- Taking truck home is not allowed.
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license
- Not qualified if you have manual restriction
- Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
- Must be able to pass urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Loading some great jobs for you...