Principal Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person -- no matter where they are in their health journey -- with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Seeking a Software Engineer to contribute to a new cutting-edge platform supporting big name partners and customers. In this fast-paced environment, the team works with Product, QA, Operations, and Analytics to meet business needs. This position is a chance to join a highly collaborative agile team working on breaking new ground in the health information industry. An ideal candidate should be a fast learner of new tools and technologies. The candidate should be comfortable with enterprise Java (Spring Framework) and NodeJS. Strong analytical skills are a big plus when working with relational and document databases. The candidate should be familiar with back-end and front-end development, and be able to follow requirements documents while voicing his/her opinions on possible improvements and innovations.
* Independently design, develop and modify clean RESTful micro-services and backend applications that conform to company standards and best practices
* Solve complex technical problems
* Build libraries to be leveraged across the enterprise
* Exhibit passion for delivering high quality code and love for the craft of software development
* One of: B.S. in Computer Science with 15+ years of experience M.S. in Computer Science (or related field) with 12+ years of experience PhD in Computer Science (or related field) with 8+ years of experience
* Detail focused engineer excited to learn new technologies* Expert proficiency in multiple back-end languages (e.g.: Java, NodeJS, Scala, Python)* Full stack experience with building scalable web applications using modern web technologies (e.g.: React, Angular)* Proficient with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g.: MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, ElasticSearch)* Extensive experience with event processing mechanisms (e.g.: AWS SNS/SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka)* A strong understanding of concurrent, parallel, and distributed systems* Familiarity with cloud platforms and technologies like AWS and Kubernetes* Familiarity with OWASP top ten security paradigms* Proficient in test driven development (TDD) and continuous deployment practices* Familiarity with SDLC methodologies especially Agile / Scrum* Functional understanding of machine learning algorithms and big data processing a plus* Experience with mobile development a plus* Familiarity with single sign on and federation technologies is a plus* History of contribution to open-source software projects a plus
255 E Paces Ferry Rd
Suite 700, Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Area of Interest
Sharecare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status,or other non-merit factor.
Loading some great jobs for you...