Cyber Fusion Analyst
Member of an Army Cyber Command all-source analysis team:
* Responsible to develop and produce intelligence, meaningful conclusions and concise estimates of target activities and areas of interest to include Target Systems Analysis reporting and Electronic Target Folder development.
* Conducts liaison effort with other intelligence agencies and operational forces in support of daily operations; Develops and maintain communications and interface for intelligence and analytic matters dealing with assigned geographic areas i.e.; CENTCOM, AFRICOM, and NORTHCOM.
* Prepares intelligence reports and presents briefings on assigned areas of responsibility.
* Provides analysis to support the target nomination process in support of full spectrum cyberspace operations.
* Must be experienced and able to build and maintain intelligence Electronic Target Folders to support target nominations and to conduct all-source intelligence analysis and assessments that supports Target Systems Analysis.
* Analyst will be able to research, evaluate, analyze, integrate and interpret information from multiple intelligence and operational sources and fuse into finished target development products for anticipated or unspecified intelligence production requirements.
* Analyst will produce reports and develop products, both current and long-term, in support of planning Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield and course of action development.
* Builds and maintains threat target data, and conducts the collection, interpretation, evaluation, integration, production, and dissemination of analytical products in response to the intelligence needs of the JFHQ-C and ARCYBER G2.
* Analyst will provide intelligence planning support to target development through the management of target development efforts associated with deliberate operational planning.
* Analyst will provide intelligence target development support for exercise scenario development, intel planning support to target development at Combatant Command (COCOM) operational planning teams, and coordinate intel support products across the IC for exercises in all geographic COCOMs.
* Analyst plans and de-conflicts tasks, actions, activities, and priorities in coordination with ACOIC Operations and in support of JFHQ-C and ARCYBER mission, priorities and guidance
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree (additional 3 yrs experience can be considered in lieu of degree)
* 5 years All-Source Intelligence analyst experience, with at least 2 years supporting targeting and target activities, specifically with Target Systems Analysis reporting, and Electronic Target Folder development.
* Analyst will be required to display an expert knowledge of Army/IC analyst work tools, standard work flow/analysis processes, and reporting procedures as part of the interview process.
* Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills; must have experience in preparing and briefing Intelligence reports, summaries, technical papers, and oral presentations; must have excellent abilities to brief analysis and findings to operational staff and commanders; may be required to research, build, staff, and present information and decision briefings at the GS14 thru SES/General Officer levels;
* Must have expert level abilities with the Microsoft SW suite, including Word, Power Point, and Excel, and a working knowledge with Project and SharePoint. Candidates should expect to be required to demonstrate these skills as part of interview process, and a sampling of their work is desired if selected for interview.
* Must have active Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
* Must be a US Citizen
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci