Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
In this position, you will be in charge of preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, and preparing audits, as well as managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates should enjoy analytical tasks, challenges, and fast-paced environments. In addition to excellent compensation and benefits, the company offers the opporunity to advance.
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requestsJob Requirements:
- Skilled at time management
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Subcontractors experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Data Analysis
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience.
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...