Loading some great jobs for you...
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Senior SEO Manager for a client in metro Atlanta. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- As SEO Manager on our SEO (search engine optimization) team, you will leverage your deep experience in search engine optimization strategy and technical execution to drive significant organic search traffic and user engagement growth for all company websites.
- Design and develop dashboards and/or visualizations with our team of data analysts to track the organic search performance for our network of sites, and setup alerts and notification to monitor key metrics, spot issues, and uncover compelling insights based on KPIs, goals and objectives (ex. using data from Google Analytics, plus other internal and external tools).
- Spearhead two to three key SEO projects from concept to completion. Start by identifying the project via research and analysis, working with our data analysts to quantify the impact, make an informed recommendation of how to execute this project, and work with our product and development teams to implement the project, see it through to perfect execution and finally track performance to show the value and benefit to the organization.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally across internal teams (marketing, product, technology, analytics, research, etc.) to evaluate SEO opportunities that deliver business goals. Proactively identify new potential SEO projects and highlight key opportunities for to drive our organization forward.
• 5+ years of in-house or agency SEO work experience with a proven track-record of growing organic visibility and traffic for industry leading brands in competitive search landscapes
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to analyse data, interpret information and trends in large amounts of data to develop actionable recommendations
• Excellent problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity and the ability to think strategically
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills – proven experience of presenting data to a non-technical audience
• Results orientated - ability to prioritize, drive and achieve whilst working to deadlines under pressure
• Analytical approach with the ability to interpret information and trends
• Ability to organize workload in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to learn new systems and adapt quickly in a technology led environment
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or another data-driven field
• Expertise using Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
• Expert knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.)
• Advanced proficiency with HTML5, CSS3 and front-end web programing languages
Please email resumes to Morgan.McCutcheon@creativegroup.com
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...