TSG Support Technician with Driving
Employment Type: Full-Time
Immediate need for a talented TSG Support Technician with Driving
with experience in the Logistics Industry
. This is a 6+ Months
contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Savannah, GA.
Please review the job description below.Job ID: 20-18442Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provides support activities in an assigned area.
- Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
- Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective.
- Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
- Travel is required using one’s personal vehicle to provide Technology Support for Customers and to support Client Core Technology solutions, Client Small Package, Freight and SCS locations to supporting Client technology infrastructure.
- Willing to work various shifts, able to work five days per week with possibility of weekends as needed due to vacation coverage or planned weekend upgrades.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science required Bachelors preferred and A+ certification required.
- Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize daily tasks
Our client is a leading Logistics Industry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Loading some great jobs for you...