5 Day-4 Night-Southeast Dedicated Regional Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Paper Transport, Inc.
- $42,510.00 - 61,170.00 / Year *
- 3620 Knollwood Dr NW
- Atlanta, GA 30301
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Get quality miles under your belt, be home weekly, and make a great income in this Southeast Dedicated Regional Position.
* Schedule/Home Time: 5 Days, 4 Nights Out/2+ Days, 3 Nights Weekly
* Cents Per Mile: 49 CPM
* Average Miles Per Week: 2,000
* Weekly/Annual Compensation: Average $1,080/$56,160
* $500 First-Load Bonus
* Equipment: Kenworth, Volvo, or Freightliner
* Load Type: 50% Drop & Hook and 50% Live Load/Unload
* 100% No Touch Freight
* Operating Area: AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, MD, PA, OH, and LA
* Full Benefits
* Class A CDL
* 23 Years or Older
* Current Medical Card
* Drug Screen and Hair Follicle Test
* Min. 12 months recent tractor trailer experience
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driver, company driving needed, company over the road, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, regional driving, regional driving route, tanker truck driving, time at home