Employment Type: Full-Time
General ManagerAtlanta, GAApply NowGeneral ManagerAtlanta, GASalary: $85,000 - $90,000
Luxury and historic hotel seeks a General Manager to oversee all the day to day operations of their restaurant and in-room dining. This is a culinary focused upscale restaurant under the direction of a James Beard wining chef. Candidate should have a sense of true Southern hospitality with a fine dining background. This is a guest oriented, personality driven leader who can empower and motivate a team. Exposure to French cuisine a plus.
- Improve overall guest satisfaction
- Set expectations and parameters of quality guest service
- Build experiences that locals want to share
- Foster forward-looking innovation and stellar execution
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels and respond effectively to guest problems and complaints.
- Manage service delivery in restaurant and in room dining to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment and invitation to return).
- Manage day-to-day operations so that customer expectations of quality and standards are meet on a daily basis.
- Oversee the financial aspects of the department including purchasing
- Provide the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
- Manage staffing levels to meet guest service standards, operational needs and financial objectives.
- Full Medical, Vision, Dental
- Life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Salary with Bonus potential
Loading some great jobs for you...