Maintenance - Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Maintenance Manager is tasked with leading the Region tosafely optimize plant equipment availability to meet business goals at thelowest overall long-term cost for the facility. Essential Duties:
1. Ensure employees perform work according toestablished safety rules and practices while striving for ZERO Accidents.
2. Ensure employees have the appropriate tools andtraining to perform tasks in a safe manner.
3. Encourage identification of Near Misses along with appropriate corrective actions.
4. Develop an autonomous maintenance program with zero
accidents and zero break downs while operating in a tightly controlled fiscal
5. Develop process and maintenance improvements that deliver business results.
6. Lead weekly review of maintenance priorities to meet projected maintenance requirements.
7. Develop budget and control cost for maintenance and capital.
8. Forecast replacement capital needs.Coordinate projects as assigned.
9. Develop and track KPI’s focused on availability of key process equipment.
10. Interface with purchasing to manage parts inventory Qualifications:
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance management, maintenance engineering or maintenance reliability.
2. Experience with development and use of preventative and predictive maintenance systems.
3. Experience with development and implementation of lubrication programs.
4. Experience to effectively use CMMS/JDE.
5. Knows technology required to operate and maintain equipment such as crushers, kilns, mills, screens, fans, pumps, blowers, belt conveyors, pneumatic conveyors, packaging lines, bag houses, cyclones, burners,electrical distribution, spray systems, waste systems, piping, computerized controls, dozers, hydraulic loaders, trucks etc.
6. Experienced in maintenance planning, analysis,forecasting, administration, and documentation, work order management, parts management,preventative, predictive and condition-based maintenance technologies, and in system to manage this work plant-wide.
7. Experience and demonstrated ability to implement and manage lean manufacturing processes.
8. Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
9. Leadership as a way of gaining cooperation and group and individual accountability and results.
Loading some great jobs for you...