Breast Care Nurse
Compensation: $66,750.00 - $89,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
The Registered Professional Nurse at Northside Hospital independently plans and provides professional nursing care to patients in accordance with physician orders and established guidelines, and in accordance with the scope of practice as defined by the Georgia Nurse Practice Act.Position Requirements
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
2. Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
3. Certified in American Heart Association s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
1. BSN degree preferred
2. National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred
3. Other preferred RN attributes are unit specific. Please refer to the specific clinical unit.License/Certification Requirements:
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, mhb, nurse clinical, recovery, surgery, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...