If you are an energetic EMT, who enjoys being part of a collaborative and talented team then a rewarding career with Northeast Georgia Health System is where you want to be!EMT - PART TIME - NIGHTS 7:00PM - 7:00AMLOCATION: LUMPKIN ER
A unit based Technician that will provide direct assistance in patient care of diverse ED patient population. This position will also be directly responsible to perform duties such as Point of Care Testing, General Phlebotomy, and Sample Collection. Within the scope of practice of the EMT Intermediate/Advanced, Promotes and establishes criteria for the delivery of quality care. Under the direction of Licensed Nursing Staff provides assistance and performs care with in the scope of practice. This position will care for patients in the adolescent, adult, and geriatric age groups. Employee performs clinical duties in accordance with population specific guidelines and adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as outlined in policy and procedures.REQUIREMENTS:
More Awards and Accolades.
- Current EMT Intermediate or EMT Advanced license in the State of Georgia
- High School Diploma or GED
- EMT with at least one year of experience providing direct care to patients in the pre-hospital, ED, or Office environment preferred. Must have documented experience and proficiency in peripheral venous sampling and IV Access
Ranked in the Top 10% in the nation by CareChex for Stroke Care, Cancer Care, Pneumonia Care and Surgical Care, the System is the recipient of numerous accolades including:
- Georgia's #1 Surgery Hospital by CareChex
- Georgia's #1 Heart Hospital by CareChex - 12 years in a row
- Georgia's #1 Women's Hospital by CareChex
- Georgia's #1 Pulmonary Hospital
- One of Metro Atlanta's Top Workplaces for the 7th year in a row
The Blue Ridge Mountains are less than a 30-minute drive and Lake Sidney Lanier is next door. Whatever setting suits your mood, you'll find it right here.
- 47 public parks
- 8 championship golf courses
- 34 tennis courts
- 10 marinas
Atlanta, with its abundance of sports including the Atlanta Braves, Hawks, Falcons, and Georgia Swarm, as well as entertainment attractions, is less than an hour to the south.
We value diversity and always hire equally and equitably.
Associated topics: emt, emt b, emt basic, emt p, technician, technician i, technician ii, technician iii, technician emergency, transport