Software Engineer Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program) is looking for world class talent in Software Engineering to be a part of a team that will carry on our 75+ year tradition making history in advanced aircraft development.
Responsibilities will span the technology development lifecycle, including requirements generation, system and software design and implementation, and integration and flight test.
Responsibilities may span the avionics services, to include ground station development as well as mission systems software technologies. Integration activities will include a multitude of host systems, such as live assets of varying capability and structure, simulated systems, and laboratory environments that include constructive simulations, physical hardware, and system simulations.
Ability to travel up to 20%
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and a Secret clearance to start.*** Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree or above from an accredited college in a relevant field of study; or equivalent experience
• Experience with C and/or C++
• Experience with Linux and associated development toolchains
• Experience with embedded real-time systems
• Experience with version control (git, subversion, etc.)
• Ability to travel up to 20%
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and a Secret clearance to start.*** Desired Skills:
• Experience with Systems Engineering processes (requirements development, use cases, data flows, etc.)
• Experience with Python
• Experience working with safety/flight critical software development processes (e.g. MIL-STD-516C, MIL-HDBK-1797, AC-17-01)
• Experience with automated test methodologies
• Experience with networking protocols (e.g. IP, UDP, RTP, etc.)
• Experience with Modeling and Simulation (including familiarity with MATLAB)
• Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics
• Experience with compilers, debuggers, static analysis tools, and dynamics analysis tools
Loading some great jobs for you...