Employment Type: Full-Time
The Facility Technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing fitness equipment. They ensure safety within the club by promptly repairing non-functional equipment and conducting preventative maintenance on all equipment. They also coordinate and communicate general repairs and facility maintenance with club management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures equipment on the fitness floor is operating safely and properly
- Updates records of repairs and maintenance performed on equipment
- maintenance of electrical components, audio/video systems, basic plumbing and overall general building maintenance tasks
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs to ensure equipment is working properly
- Updates purchase orders, orders parts for repairs, and establishes timeframes for part delivery
- Assist the Department Head with managing and maintaining the budget
- Tracks capital expenditures and repair expenses
- High School Diploma or GED
- Less than 1 year of experience in a related field
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
Loading some great jobs for you...