Loading some great jobs for you...
The Valet Attendant ensures the safe and efficient parking of guest vehicles while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client s expectations. The Valet Attendant is responsible for responding quickly to customers requests and providing caring interactions with all guests at their assigned location. The Valet Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as adhering to state and local laws.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions:
Operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including eye-hand,hand-foot
Move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration ofshift
Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items, up to 50lbs.
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Meet and greet all guests upon arrival; open guest vehicle doors, assist with unloading vehicle whennecessary.
2. Retrieve keys from guest; issue ticket to guest, or enter customer information using electronicdevice.
3. Park guest car in appropriate space, ensure safe and appropriate operation of guestvehicles.
4. Inspectvehicleforpreexistingdamagerecordinformationusingelectronicdeviceormanualticket;correctlyrecordthemake,modelandexact location of eachvehicle.
5. Quickly retrieve vehicles for waiting guests; assist guests with loading luggage or personal items whennecessary.
6. Provideexcellentcustomerservicetoguests;respondtoguestinquiriesinacourteousmanner,givedirectionstonearesthighway, destination,etc.
7. Direct traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing service whennecessary.
8. Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations Manager or ShiftLead.
9. Request and collect relevant fees for use ofservice.
10. Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket distribution, whennecessary.
11. Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, andteammates.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.