Kelly Services in Marietta, GA
- Industry: Warehousing/Logistics - Warehouse/Logistics Operations
- Type: Full Time
Kelly Services is hiring for contract Logistics Material Handlers in Marietta, GA (zip 30062) Apply now for the opportunity to work with a leading supplier in the Chemical Manufacturing industry. 1st shift Schedule
$17/hr Material Handler - training to be a Chemical Handler. Cannot operate a forklift until signed off unless in constant visual contact of a qualified Kelly forklift trainer and able to clearly hear the trainer without the use of a radio. Once the person is signed off and on the approved list of forklift operators, they can operate a forklift to safely perform movements associated with moving and relocating material in operations and the warehouse. Job Responsibilities: Logistics Operator:
- Assist or fully operate drum filling operations. Must have the capability to use hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Knowledge of hose changes, static mixer changes, flushing procedures, bulk changes a plus.
- Drive a fork truck and accurately move material throughout the facility.
- Accurately perform SAP Transactions.
- Responsible for 5S.
- Ability to communicate to team via e-mail as well as face-to-face individually and in team settings.
- Data entry skills (basic computer skills).
- Ability to arrive to work in enough time to be dressed and prepared to work by the start of the shift. What is the attire?
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management.
- Work in a team environment to meet team/site goals.
Requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior forklift experience a plus.
- Recent experience working in a warehouse, performing related tasks.
- Ability to complete pre-employment screens (BG, Drug, Physical)
- Valid state driver's license
Please submit your resume for consideration to ...@kellyservices.com for an immediate phone interview. *Only the most qualified applicants will be contacted for an initial interview. #DOWLID
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: coordinator, crane, forklift, fulfillment, handler, logistics operation, unloader, unloading, warehouse agent, warehouse intern
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!