J.B. Hunt is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers for regional driving jobs within our Dedicated fleet!
This regional team dedicated trucking job features the following:
* Average annual earnings projected at $70,000 per driver
* Drivers will need to relocate within 40 miles of Odessa, TX - Ask about our relocation package!
* Weekly home time
* Onsite management
* Paid time off accrual from day one
* Deliver auto parts to customer locations
* Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
* Requires 3 months of CDL A driving experience
J.B. Hunt's regional dedicated jobs offer drivers competitive pay and a consistent schedule serving a single customer, allowing you reliable home time, a familiar route and an opportunity to exercise your customer service skills.
Along with the perks of paid time off and onsite management, dedicated truck drivers enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision, as well as life insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Call 1- for more information about this regional team dedicated driving job or pre-qualify online!
Candidates with past experience as Industrial Truck and Tractor Operator, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver, and Delivery Driver and that have worked in companies such as U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Bison Transport, and Celadon Group are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: class b cdl team driving, dedicated team, dockworker, husband and wife, over the road team, team class a cdl, team class b cdl driver, team class c cdl, team class c cdl driver, team truck