Urgent Care Physician - Norcross, GA Job
Integrity Healthcare... in Augusta, GA
- Industry: Healthcare - Physician - Family Medicine/General Practice
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $107,410.00 - 33,940.00 / Year*
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent and non-urgent presentation.
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics and provide referrals to medical specialists.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed treatments with patients.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient electronic chart including follow-up notes.
- Perform physicals-including sports, DOT, non-DOT, pre-employment and annuals
- Evaluate patients for workers' compensation injuries, coordinating with employer/clients to balance the needs of the patient and requirements of the employer
- Oversee mid-level providers working independently at clinics within the region, when necessary.
- 2+ years clinical experience providing patient care as Staff Physician. Must be ABMS Board Certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Understanding of medical coding and billing.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others.
- Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email and Microsoft Office as well as comfortable with EMR applications.
- Understanding and experience with occupational health practices, including CME qualification, drug testing protocols, employment physicals, and OSHA guideline
Salary determined on experience and typically want 14-16 shifts per month (12-hours). Benefits available including 401k.
Associated topics: care, family medicine physician, hospitalist, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!