Submit Your Interest for Insight Partners' Campus Recruiting Analyst Role
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you have experience in campus recruiting and are looking for an opportunity to join an established venture capital and private equity firm? Insight Partner’s Human Capital Team is growing, and we will be looking for a Campus Recruiting Analyst to join our Campus Recruiting Team. The ideal candidate is passionate about identifying diverse talent, scaling and driving innovative strategies, developing and maintaining a strong talent pipeline and helping shape the future of Insight’s highly regarded Analyst programs.
Here are a few examples of the role’s responsibilities and projects you may work on:
- Responsible for interfacing across the Campus Recruiting Team, our internal campus partners and candidates to provide a seamless and positive experience
- Helps drive on-campus recruiting events, marketing initiatives and diversity programs across our target schools
- Works within our Applicant Tracking System to manage the full candidate application lifecycle
- Helps manage job and event postings at target schools and via our partnerships (SEO, Girls Who Invest, WayUp, etc.)
- Provides support to the team with ad-hoc projects/events and various administrative needs as necessary
- Manages employee referrals and develops best practices for identifying new talent and building a pipeline of diverse candidates
If this sounds like a good fit for you, submit your interest today and we will notify you as soon as the job is live to complete your formal application.
Loading some great jobs for you...