Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF?together for tomorrow.
Energy Efficiency Manager, Commercial Program
ICF is currently seeking a Manager for our Commercial Energy Division to provide leadership and support ICF's energy efficiency programs in Georgia. You will provide local management of ICF's established commercial energy efficiency programs, including staffing and budgeting responsibilities. Additionally, you will support the programs through community engagement to provide outreach and educational services to our client's customer base. This would require you provide technical guidance for energy efficient products, best practices in management and staff support, as well as build relationships with clients, customers and trade allies. Additional support will involve working collaboratively with internal IT and Marketing departments to implement a program within goal and budget.
* Provide strategic guidance to the commercial team while developing productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders
* Program implementation and management support of a diverse team, quality control, and methods to ensure successful program goal targets are met
* Collaboration with multiple groups to ensure processing, outreach, IT systems and staff are aligned in order to reach a common annual goal
* Day to day management of program management team, including guidance on best practices in outreach, trainings, compliance, and overall program implementation
* Interface with the client team to provide updates on day-to-day outreach activities and program delivery. Work proactively to anticipate needs.
* Recruiting program participants (customers and trade allies), account management, developing and implementing sales strategies, preparing and delivering persuasive presentations, relationship building activities
* Coordinate with multiple ICF groups to ensure accurate and timely reporting to client on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual progress towards reaching goals and management of budgets across portfolio of energy efficiency programs
* Working with the team, lead preparation of weekly, quarterly and annual reports, insights on program participation for the client and other required deliverables by strict deadlines
* Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of utility, energy efficiency, or equivalent trade experience
* Demonstrated familiarity with commercial building systems, including office buildings, hotels, hospitals, retail and more, as well as best practices in energy efficiency technologies
* Demonstrated experience with teambuilding and strategic project management
* Experience managing large budgets and a multi-faceted team of various functions
* Consulting experience managing projects for clients and conducting business development
* Technical guidance on common mechanical and electrical equipment in commercial buildings, including energy savings potential with a significant focus on lighting technology
* Exceptional long-term relationship building and influencing skill sets
* Demonstrated experience with energy efficiency technologies such as lighting, HVAC, Controls, and other efficient commercial building equipment
* Industry certifications including CEM, CDSM, PMP and professional affiliations including AESP, AEE, or ACEEE
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE ? Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email ...@icf.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.