Put your libation skills to work at this go-to neighborhood store providing hand-selected spirits, wines, beers, and barware alongside the concierge service you'd find at your favorite hotel.
We strive to make sure the only thing muddled after leaving our shop is your cocktails.
We are currently looking to add the following positions to our dynamic team:
Spirits Specialist / Retail Sales Associate
Full or Part Time Positions Available
The Spirits Specialist / Retail Sales Associate supports interacts with guests and colleagues in a positive, upbeat manner, processes retail transactions, stocks shelves, assists with backroom projects and assignments as requested, and drives sales while delivering outstanding hospitality and service. This position also has influence in the wine buying for the store. A passion for food, beverage, and hospitality is required. Candidates should have a working knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, excellent sales and customer service skills with an ability to maintain high energy levels with poise, grace and refinement in a high volume, fast paced environment. Optimism and emotional intelligence are required at all times.
If you this position that looks right for you, please email your resumes to ...@hfbottleshop.com.
Why choosing to work with us is the right move:
- We love our community, our city and especially our employees.
- We do not believe that success comes from individual authority. Instead, we believe success is a collaboration among everyone that works with Resurgens Hospitality Group.
- We foster an environment that nurtures, cultivates and encourages individual success.
- We encourage everyone to openly share suggestions, ideas, information and knowledge.
- If we hire you, it's because we want to invest in you, your personal growth and your future.
- You will have the opportunity to wear more hats , which means more experience.
- You will also have opportunities to try new things and possibly learn new things about yourself.
- Flexibility allows for a greater work/life balance, which is difficult to find in this industry.