Albany, Georgia Seeks Experienced Endocrinologist
Successful candidate will be first Endocrinologist joining staff at 670 bed facility servicing over 150,000 draw area.
- Must be energetic, motivated, and ready to hit the ground running.
- Practice located in new outpatient clinic on campus; full staff support to build busy practice quickly.
- Position will be employed with attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Benefits consist of malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension plan, vac/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; must have practice experience.
Albany has a local population of 85,000, and encompasses over 150,000 draw area covering ten counties. It is home to Albany State University, Albany Technical College, Darton College, Albany Civic Center, Albany Museum of Art, Flint RiverQuarium, The Parks at Chehaw, Quail Plantations. It is the hub of southwest Georgia for shopping, cultural activities, education, as well as is the primary trade center for the region. It is within an hour drive to Tallahassee, within two hour drive to Dustin for Gulf coast oceanfront beaches, and within three hours to Atlanta for international travelers.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology