SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$5,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available to Experienced Candidates!
Eastside Medical Center Snellville, GA
Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Neonatal ICU
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, womens services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Neonatal ICU (Full-Time, Nights).
- Serves as integral part of the code team and the rapid response team.
- Performs all routine respiratory therapy and oxygen administration.
- Assesses for appropriateness of respiratory care.
- Sets-up, maintains, monitors, and adjusts ventilator parameters.
- Draws arterial blood gases (ABGs).
- Reports values of ABGs and takes corrective actions based on results.
- Performs quality controls on ABG machines.
- Participates in new hire orientation and student rotations.
- Graduate of an approved (A.M.A) Respiratory Therapy Program
- National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) registry - required
- RRT credentials - required
- Current Georgia RT licensure
- BLS American Heart Association required
- ACLS American Heart Association - required
- NRP preferred except where required (see below)
- Computer, communication, and math skills
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Associated topics: aso, crt, resp, respiratory, respiratory care, respiratory therapist, rrt, therapist