The Remarketing Solutions Manager will develop and execute the remarketing strategy for the Doosan Heavy Equipment business. The goal is to dispose of lease returns, and drive higher equipment values in the secondary market. This position will implement programs to help the dealer channel execute remarketing strategy and monitor trends within the secondary market.
Role & Responsibility
Strategic Market Performance
- Develop analytic tools for dealer/customer facing functional areas that measure performance, market trends and prioritize different factors that impact the used equipment business.
Used Equipment Marketing Research
- Drive consistent adoption and utilization of the company s methodology of capturing voice of market for used equipment.
Used Equipment Sales Programs
- Develop and drive to market a financial solutions that aligns the needs of the dealers and used equipment buyers to the market opportunity.
- Develop a system and consistent process for converting used equipment buyers to new equipment buyers.
Strategic Marketing Initiatives & Measurement
- Drive the development and adoption of marketing campaigns which capitalize on and leverage internal analytics, tools, marketing industry best practices.
- Demonstrated exceptional marketing, branding and communication competencies
- Former experience in channel/customer facing functional areas with construction equipment manufacturer.
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated exceptional vendor management competency
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence Field Marketers, dealers, executives, peers and direct reports
- Tenacious execution.
- Understand and act on what s best for the company, dealer and customer.
- Generate solutions based on critical analysis.
- Set and maintain focus on high priority items.
- Collaborate and execute achievement of common objectives with other teams.
- Actively seek out new ideas and approaches.
- Consistently demonstrate an eagerness to meet challenges
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience: 5 - 7 years of professional business experience in sales and marketing, and field experience calling on construction dealer network preferred
- Travel: 25 - 50%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 678-###-####. The Company s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.