Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Functional HR Transformation Manager
The Deloitte consulting HRT practice is a $300+ million service line, with over 1,500 consulting practitioners, and is part of a $1 billion Human Capital Consulting team. Our practice encompasses HR Strategy, technical and functional Cloud and On-Prem HR enabling technologies.
What drives you? Is it complex, challenging, possibly global projects? Is it the satisfaction of solving problems and eliminating pain points for your client? Is it working alongside and mentoring the brightest minds in the consulting industry? Is it enhancing your brand in the market by providing amazing client service and establishing career-long client relationships? You will find all of this and more with a career at Deloitte.
Working with our HR Transformation, Oracle HCM offering means you will be working with Oracle's #1 Global HCM Partner who had growth of over 30% in 2015. Our commitment to the HCM Cloud product is demonstrated in over 35 successful implementations, including leading 3 of the largest implementations to date.
Work you'll do
As an Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Functional Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience with this premier SaaS tool to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
* Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
* Leading your team to deliver superior results for your client
* Managing all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client
* Building your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Oracle HCM Cloud knowledge you possess
* Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Required is a minimum of 6 years' experience in the following areas:
* Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation of the Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) product, from planning to configuration through go-live
* Strong functional knowledge of the system
* Experience leading a project team, including managing workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations
* Experience managing project financials, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure a exceptional project completion for the client
* Experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues, to continue to grow and develop your colleagues within the practice
* Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
* Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
* Ability to travel 80% (Monday through Thursday, weekly)
* Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
* Experience supporting the sales cycle, including but not limited to responding to Requests for Proposals, presenting at Orals, contributing to the creation of Statements of Work
* Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
We are currently hiring Fusion HR professionals.
* 5+ years' experience configuring and implementing Fusion HR
* Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
* This position requires travel
As used in this posting, \"Deloitte\" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: E19NATCMGRMK703-HC
Associated topics: administrator, associate director, chief human resource officer, guide, guidance, head, leadership, monitor, senior associate, senior director