Cox Communicationsis looking for a Analytics Engineer responsible for the demand analytics needs of CustomerCare and Unify and oversees cross-team deliverables. This position reports to the Unify AnalyticsDirector and is responsible for building a strong relationship with businessstakeholders and internal clients to support delivery of actionable insights.The Data Analyst leverages data querying abilities to create datasets, andperforms quantitative analyses to generate ad-hoc validations or insights,demonstrating high levels of technical and analytical skills with qualityresults. Additionally, this role prepares presentation decks, including authoring,and builds consistent narratives around actionable insights and findings.
The Analytics Engineer alsomanages the Unify and Customer Care intake processes, maintainingresponsibility for evaluation and prioritization of business requests inclusiveof project tracking, financial tracking, request prioritization, and businessstatus reporting. This role is responsiblefor proactive engagement across the Analytics COE towers, working with DataGovernance resources to inform decisions and provide input regarding projectmethodologies, governance, demand request management, and continuousimprovement enablement.
The Analytics Engineer role requires elevated professionalism, excellent communication skills, and proficiency in analyticsconcepts, and demands a consultative mindset.
* Executes ad-hoc queries to develop and/orvalidate insights.
* Delivers insights with a focused attention todetail, accuracy, quality and timeliness
* Develops presentations and visualizations thatreflect insights and findings.
* Represent Care/Unify Analytics inbroader planning meetings, understanding the needs of the customer and translatingthose needs into high-level solutions and scope assisting with the formulationof business hypotheses and requests.
* Responsible for the projectrequest intake process including request evaluation and prioritization.
* Coordinates and manages overallproject delivery across the Care/Unify Analytics tower, tracking progress,managing issues and risks, and managing financials for associated projects.
* Develops and/or reviews estimatesfor project schedule, enterprise communications, agendas, effort, and costusing established estimating models and best practices.
* Maintains an assessment of overallCare/Unify Analytics tower resource allocations and throughput, managing flexresource assignment to address overflow when necessary.
* Collaborates with business teamson developing project and demand requests.
* Perform related duties andresponsibilities as assigned/requested.
* 3 or more years ofexperience with SQL and thorough understanding of relational databases
* 3 or more years Project/Programmanagement experience managing multiple simultaneous projects
* Strong analyticaland problem-solving skills; strong communication skills
* Strong presentationand time management skills
* Proven and routineattention to detail, organization, quality and deadlines
* Proven andconsistent track record of teamwork, communication and ownership
* BS/BA in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research,Computer Science strongly desired
* Statisticalanalytical skills and software exposure
* Experience withintelecommunications and domain expertise for supported functions