Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care of Georgia is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to be responsible for the clinical and community marketing for Cobb county and surrounding areas. The Sales Manager is responsible for developing an annual marketing plan, annual budgets for assigned areas and is responsible for ensuring that annual admission goals are met. Provides oversight of customer services with physicians, hospitals, LTC, ALF and health care providers. Responsible for ongoing medical community relationships to generate increasing referrals and admissions. At the present time the role will be a working manager but eventually will move into a purely Managerial role.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred; RN license preferred.
2. Minimum three years of progressive administrative/management experience or equivalent.
3. Three years of hospice experience preferred.
4. Minimum five years of sales experience required.
5. Demonstrated ability to develop and manage fast-paced, comprehensive, and varied departments.
6. Demonstrated ability to build a cohesive, cooperative, collaborative team and engender enthusiasm, creativity, professionalism, and excellence in service.
7. Demonstrated ability to manage staff and objectives in multiple service areas.
8. Valid state driver’s license and required auto liability insurance.
Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived, race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...