As a member of the corporate team, youll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits were looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Expressive Presenter6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com
Responsible for client solution design. Each role plays a part in ensuring that the overall solution that is designed and sold to the client (including the different technical or service components) meet the client requirements and are deliverable.
- Recognized as an expert in own function
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
- Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
- 10 to 15 years experience in SR MF developer for Check Processing (FPS)
- Strong knowledge of IBM mainframe application strategies
- Strong knowledge/use of TSO
- Strong knowledge/use of all IBM mainframe file types (VSAM, BDAM, HFS, etc..)
- Strong knowledge/use of COBOL
- Strong knowledge/use of Assembler
- Strong knowledge/use of JCL
- Strong knowledge/use of Source management system such as Changeman (what we use) or other such as Endevor
- Strong knowledge/use of Change Control processes/strategies
- Strong knowledge/use of NDM
- Strong knowledge use of a Mainframe scheduling system such as TWS (what we use) or CA7 (another common system)
- Strong knowledge/use of DUMP reading
- Knowledge of Incident management system such as AMP/REMEDY/ServiceNow etc.
Associated topics: agile, bios, cellular, c#, java, network, network layout, script, tcp, vpn