- Manages daily activities of Telesales department, Telesales
Supervisors, and Representatives. Directs activities of Telesales
Supervisors to ensure subscriber growth goals and cash flow targets are
- Ensures that established goals and quotas for the department are
reached and motivates the department to meet these goals.
- Reviews, analyzes, and prepares reports including sales, production,
payroll, cost per sale, cost per save, sell in rates, and cash flow
contribution relative to budgeted goals.
- Ensures staff is properly trained on products and services through
formal training and one-on-one coaching and mentoring, by focusing on
the sales process to ensure maximum lead generation and high closure
rates for new business.
- Analyzes and proactively responds to quantitative and qualitative
sales and performance results. Provides feedback to staff and creates
and maintains performance review documentation.
- Develops training in the areas of selling skills, retention, and
product knowledge for all employees. Also develops and implements
incentive programs to inspire success.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans,
and performance requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer