LINE HAUL CLASS A CDL DRIVER $1,000.00 WEEKLY MINIMUM PAY!
Start your line haul flatbed CDL-A truck driving career with Bulldog Hiway Express today! As one of our line haul Class A CDL truck drivers you will be hauling steel, building materials, and energy machinery throughout the southeast.
Line Haul Class A CDL Truck Driver Perks:
* 80% of our routes are regular - meaning stable and dependable loads for you
* Currently average less than 3 weekends on the road per year
* Your safety is our priority and our low CSA scores prove it!
* Our fleet is modern and well-maintained- our average truck is 2.5 years old
* Our trucks are equipped with electronic logging
* Every truck has an EpicVue TV - Keep up with your favorite shows while on the road at no cost to you!
* Stay Metrics rewards program
Line Haul Class A CDL Truck Driver Compensation:
* $1,000.00 weekly minimum pay program.
* We guarantee that you will make at least $175 on any load over 100 miles.
* Our drivers average 2,000 miles weekly with average weekly earnings of $1,200!
* $63 per day is paid in per diem- a great tax free benefit!
* Orientation pay is $15/ hour.
* $100 weekend layover pay.
* Hourly pay for qualified truck repair, detention, layover, and other approved down time.
* Clean Inspection bonus pay!
Bulldog Hiway Express Benefits Include:
* FREE HEALTH INSURANCE option for drivers
* Telemedicine - to get you feeling better, faster while you are on the road
* Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Additional Life Insurance available
* Vacation Pay
* Driver referral incentive program
* Company Paid $50,000 life insurance policy
* Matching 401(k) plan
* Spouse rider and pet programs available
Line Haul Class A CDL Truck Driver Requirements:
* Class A CDL
* Minimum 21 years old
* Must have no major moving violations in the last 3 years
* No DUI/DWI in the last 7 years
Click to apply now!
Give us a call 843-###-####
Bulldog Hiway Express is an equal opportunity employer
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, company truck driver, dedicated truck driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driving, tanker truck driving, time at home