Sr. Manager HRIS (Workday)
Compensation: $60,840.00 - $99,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Salary Exempt (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
The Senior Manager, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be provide leadership, strategic direction and analysis to oversee the organization's human resource information system. This includes system configuration, business process management, and security maintenance. They will create short and long-term goals and objectives for system builds, operations, processes, data flows, security, reporting, and analytics. They will collaborate with Information Services (IS) and Human Resources (HR) teams to implement improvements in functionality and training where necessary for an excellent employee experience.
This role combines process excellence, leadership, technology and partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of an exceptional employee experience in support of our business objectives
- Work with the Chief Administrative Officer to further develop a strategy to optimize the Workday platform to meet business objectives.
- Review and analyze current procedures, identify areas for improvement and develop and implement a standardization system across the enterprise.
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all functions (HR, Finance, IT, Operations) to maintain and develop processes that will create a best in class HR operations platform and an excellent employee experience.
- Lead projects and teams; obtain key partner buy-in, develop requirements, build/test, prepare for change management, go-live and conduct post-mortem feedback improvements.
- Ensure data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Improve overall employee experience by strengthening the HR operations platform.
- Build a high performing team and culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely, quality services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience in the area of HRIS.
- Experience designing, configuring, and administering Workday HRIS.
- The ability to translate business objectives and unmet needs into a clear vision and roadmap, with rigorous requirements, then support the execution of that vision.
- Strong bias for action with a demonstrated track record of owning and delivery solutions successfully.
- Strong leadership and excellent team management skills. Talent development skills and the ability to recruit/retain an effective team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working directly with users and collaborating across internal teams to deliver complex projects.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a tendency to challenge the status quo.
- Relentless focus on delivering product enhancements that will drive real, measurable impact to improve the employee experience.
- Self-starter, able to drive work forward within an agile environment.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, challenge, and change. Ability to show composure in difficult circumstances.
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...