OSP Designer I
Employment Type: Full-Time
**RECENT COLLEGE GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY**
A successful OSP Designer I shall be able to design and deliver coax and fiber optic telecommunications designs using the ESRI suite and other GIS products. At a minimum, the position requires a good working knowledge of ArcGIS and/or CAD software; basic IT skills, and the ability to read, understand, interpret and analyze data. Knowledge of telecommunications network structure is helpful though not required; we will train.
• The ability to work safely, with or without supervision.
• The ability to read understand, interpret, input, and analyze data with a high degree of accuracy and completeness.
• The ability to organize workloads and determine the priority of duties.
• Detail-oriented, well organized and effective in multi-tasking.
• Excellent manual dexterity.
• Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, exceptional critical thinking ability.
• The ability to read and understand highway/road prints and identify conflicts with outside plant facilities.
• The ability to perform independently with minimal supervision, exercising latitude to achieve daily objectives.
• The ability to work seated at a table for extended periods.
• Manage processes effectively and apply expertise to ensure completion of work assignments.
• Participate in the implementation and maintenance of processes or procedures.
• Communicate with employees, contractors, vendors, and/or customers to assist the assigned department/project.
• Read, interpret, input, and analyze data in support of an assigned department/project.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or 4 years of related work experience.
• Proficient in the use of office hardware and software. (PCs, Tablets, Printers, Copiers, Microsoft, Google, etc.)
• Advanced proficiency in your assigned function, example; (Accounting, Engineering, IT, Procurement, Project Mgmt, etc.)
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check.
Loading some great jobs for you...